Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. --Lou Holtz


Today I resumed my normal training schedule, running 16 miles. The distance is a compromise for my week's long run--18 is scheduled, but I hesitated jumping up to that distance coming off the injury, however minor. This 16 miler, the 2nd I've completed so far, felt downright automatic and really comfortable.
The remainder of the week includes 2 easy hour-long runs, a mid-distance 8 miler, and a local 5K on Saturday with about 3-4 miles beforehand as a long warm-up to make sure I get in my needed mileage (total for the week will be around 41-43 miles).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stefanie, I love the saying at the top! I pray that injury will continue to heal so you can keep working toward your goal. Press on, my friend. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete